Sporting different looks at different times can really be a fun filled experience for you. According to the occasion you can plan out your look with the help of hair extensions. For professional functions, you can spot a long hair look with curls whereas for casual events, sporting a pixie look or short straight hair would definitely be very cool. Hair extensions really make it possible for you to have long lustrous hair which you always wanted to have but found difficult to manage. Extensions are of various different kinds, available in different varieties, textures, colors and styles.
There are various different ways in which the extensions braided lace wig can be fixed near your natural hairline. A professional expert would help you in selecting the most appropriate extensions in terms of the texture, colors and style. If you want you can also spot colored extensions if you do not want to color your natural hair.
Hair extensions can be permanent as well as temporary. In this article, I would like to provide you some very important information about hair accessories that would definitely help you in selecting the best option for yourself.
1. Synthetic extension Vs human hair extensions
Hair extensions that are made of human hair are highly better than the ones that are made of synthetic fibers. Human hair accessories can be exposed to high temperature and can easily be curled, styled and colored whereas the synthetic option cannot be exposed to high temperature as they would easily get damaged. As accessories made of human hair are very expensive, they are only available in well known salons. Synthetic options can be purchased easily from any store as they are cheap and highly affordable.
2. Different methods of fixing hair extensions
There are various different methods of attaching hair extensions. Some of the most common ones are stated below.
• You can attach this accessory with the help of braids, locks, weaving and forming Cornrows. The extension easily blends with your hair with the help of these methods.
• Bonding is an affordable method with the help of which extensions are glued to your hair. Removing the extensions afterwards can be very messy that is why most people do not prefer this method.
• Heat-Shrink Tubing and Metal Tubing are methods in which tubing is used for attaching the accessory. This method does not damage your hair but while you are removing the tube, a lot of extension hair can also come out with it.